To obtain your Texas driving record please fill out the registration form completely. Asterisks (*) indicate required fields.
Why do I need my Driving Record?
Most Texas courts require you to present your driving record along with your certificate of completion. In addition, it is important to make sure the information on your driving record is accurate. If your record has inaccuracies you could possibly be overpaying on your car insurance, be denied employed based on items on your driving record or receive high fines for traffic violations. The only way to ensure mistakes on your driving record do not cost you is to examine your driving record.
How do I Get My Texas Driving Record?
Never deal with the DPS! Ordering is easy!
- Complete the online form
- Pay using a credit or debit card
- Immediately download your driver record
*If you do not have a printer, please download the driver record, save it and email it to yourself so that you may print it at a later time.
What do I do with my driving record?
Each court has specific instructions and a deadline as to when your paperwork needs to be returned to them. The following documents need to be returned to the court by your given deadline:
- DefensiveDriving.com certificate of completion
- Texas Driving Record (if required)
- Any additional affidavits (if required)
You should also spend some extra time examining your driving record for mistakes. Look for things like:
- Citations you do not recognize
- Paid fines shown as "outstanding"
- Credit for dismissed tickets
- Incorrect personal information